Nearly 5,200 students attend one of Newberg Public Schools.
To ensure our students graduate with the knowledge & skills needed to be successful in the 21st century, we are focused on these priorities:
- Provide a high-quality, well-rounded and healthy educational experience to all students that is engaging, rigorous & culturally relevant.
- Build strong relationships with families, community & students to promote trust, support & collective responsibility for student success.
- Ensure every classroom has a high-quality, effective educator supported by strong leadership & staff.
- Align resources to accomplish goals within a balanced budget.
- Continue to plan systemically & strategically to succeed and thrive into the future.
|Antonia Crater||Chehalem Valley||Newberg High School||Chehalem Online Learning Alliance|