About the College and Career Center
Welcome to the College and Career Center!
Determining the college, technical school, or other post-high school option that is right for you takes a lot of work, and I am here to help. My goal is to make the transition between high school and whatever your next step is as smooth and easy as possible The College and Career Center is your resource for:
- Completing college applications
- Writing college admissions essays
- Obtaining forms (college visits, job shadow, letter of recommendation)
- Finding and applying for scholarships
- Looking for and applying for local jobs
- Creating a resume
- Preparing for interviews
- Exploring Military opportunities
- Preparing for the ACT, SAT, or ASVAB
Additionally, you can sign up for college visits from admission counselors that come to NHS from all over the West Coast. The specific dates and times are on the website calendar and will be announced throughout the year.
Please stop by the College and Career Center anytime. I look forward to serving you.
College and Career Center Coordinator
Phone - 503-554-4517
Email - email@example.com
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.