Summer Meal Program
The 2022 Summer Feeding Program will run from June 21- August 26, 2022. See below for serving locations and times. There will not be meals served at any location on July 1st, 2nd, or 5th...
Due to the lack of federal waivers extension, there are only four (4) sites approved for the 2022 Summer Feeding Program in Newberg. They are listed below. Please note that the meals must be consumed on site.
- Mabel Rush Elementary 9:00-9:30
- Pool Park, 1802 Haworth Ave from 11:00am to 11:30am
- Mabel Rush Elementary, 1441 Deborah Rd from 11:15am to 11:45am
- Newberg Public Library, 503 E Hancock St from 11:45am to 12:15pm
- Memorial Park, S Blaine Street from 12:00pm-12:30pm
The meals are available at no charge to all children ages 1 to 18. No application is necessary.
Please note the following Site rule changes for the 2022 Summer Feeding:
- Child must be present and consume meal in designated area on site
- One meal per child
- No grab & go meals
- No deliveries
- Adult meals $1 as available
The Summer Food Service Program is an extension of the National School Lunch Program. The program is funded by the USDA and administered by the State of Oregon and Newberg Public Schools.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Esta institucion ofrecen igualdad de opportunidades para proveedores.