Newberg School District students will graduate with the knowledge and skills needed to be successful, contributing citizens of the 21st Century.
In partnership with parents and our community, the Newberg School District will educate all students to achieve their full potential as knowledgeable, self-assured citizens ready for college and/or careers.
It is the policy of the Newberg School District Board of Education and School District that there will be no discrimination or harassment on the grounds of race, color, sex, marital status, religion, national origin, age or disability in any educational programs, activities, or employment. Persons having questions about equal opportunity and nondiscrimination should contact the Human Resources Director/Deputy Superintendent, and persons having questions about special needs should contact the Director of Special Programs/Section 504 Coordinator at the Newberg School District Office, 714 E. Sixth Street, Newberg, Oregon 97132, Phone (503) 554-5000. The Civil Rights/Title IX Coordinator at Newberg Dundee Public Schools is the one who has been designated to respond to questions and complaints from students, parents, staff, and members of the public about nondiscrimination and equal educational opportunities, including harassment, sex discrimination, and sexual harassment. The Civil Rights/Title IX Coordinator is:
- Provide a high-quality, well-rounded, and healthy educational experience to all students that is engaging, rigorous, and culturally relevant.
- Build strong relationships with families, community, and students to promote trust, support, and collective responsibility for student success.
- Ensure that every classroom has a high-quality, effective educator supported by strong leadership and staff.
- Align resources to accomplish goals within a balanced budget.
- Plan systematically and strategically so that the Newberg School District continues to succeed and thrive in the future.
District Office Address: 714 E. Sixth Street, Newberg, OR 97132
Telephone: (503) 554-5000
Fax: (503) 538-4374
Newberg School District
Superintendent: Dr. Stephen Phillips
email: [email protected]
Address: 714 E. Sixth St, Newberg OR 97132-3406
Phone: (503) 554-5000, Fax: (503) 538-4374
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (The office is closed for lunch from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. If building doors are locked, please ring the doorbell for entrance.)