Celebrating Schools is a new program in partnership with the Chehalem Valley Chamber of Commerce that supports all school staff.
Area businesses will start offering discounts to Newberg-Dundee Public Schools.
Businesses will choose the discount and post it on windows and on front counters. Keep an eye out for a graphic like the one shown here. Business owners who want to participate may email [email protected].
A Growing List of Participating Businesses
- All Star Dance + Athletic Wear, 5% off for all School District employees, 311 E 1st Street, Suite 100
Newberg, Oregon 97132
- Caravan Coffee, 10% off Drinks in the Tasting Room for the entire month of December 2023 for all School District employees + year-round credit for teachers through the Pay-It-Forward Board, 2750 East Ninth St., Newberg, OR 97132
- Chapters Books and Coffee always offers 20% discount for books and other materials to be used in the classroom. Now, during the month of December 2023, all drinks will be 20% off for all of our School District employees. Chapters is located at 701 E. First St. Newberg, OR 97132.
- Chehalem Cultural Center, 10% off all classes to School District employees and their immediate family, 415 E Sheridan St, Newberg, OR 97132
- Dobbes Family Estate, 10% discount on wine purchases for School District employees, 240 SE Fifth St., Dundee, OR 97115
- Lago De Chapala, 25% off from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. on Mondays in December 2023 only for School District employees, 1906 Portland Road, Newberg, OR 97132
- Level Up Cycle and Fitness, 50% off the first month of a recurring membership for School District employees, 110 N Everest Road, Newberg, 97132
- Miss Hannah's Gourmet Popcorn, 10% off your purchase for School District employees, 200 OR-99W Building B, Newberg, OR 97132
- Odd Moe's Pizza, 20% off your purchase for School District employees, 2515 Portland Road, Newberg, OR 97132
- Pulp & Circumstance, free 1/4 pound bag of candy with a purchase of $20 or more for School District employees, 117 S College St, Newberg, OR 97132
There may be additional businesses around town that are participating! Keep an eye out for the Celebrating Schools poster!
Note: Graphic designed by Communications Intern Maddy Farnham